Actuall power..

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 1482
were can u go to find the actual power of amps cause i want to find out how much the RF T2000d , 3000d, and 4000d puts out?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10394
go to there website...but i call bs on all of those amps ratings...i no there underrated...but a 300rms amp doing 1000rms??? noooooooooo

Bronze Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 71
Beware of the newer Fosgate amps, they overheat consistently.

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 310
NOOOOO lol, you can't say that at all about the RF power line. They are def. some of the most efficient amps, especially stacked up against a brand like kicker... Chauncey, I know its hard to believe, but some of their amps do that kind of power, and then they have their amps that put out 50 watts over their rated rms. Those numbers are just the average of all the amps tested, not saying everyone does that. I'm not ripping on Kicker, but I would take RF T series over Kicker anyday of the week and I'm sure I'd have plenty of people to back me on that.

And to answer your ?'s...
T10001bd - 1486 @ 1 ohm
T20001bd - 2851 @ 1 ohm
T30001bd - Don't make anymore, but Steve Meade is powering 2 12" MT's with it, so it must be good.
T40001bd - 4423 @ 1ohm

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10402
^^Some of those numbers are believeable...the only one is the 20001bd...no way it is putting out almost an extra 1000rms??? Even it is an average, there is no way....

Just call an apple an apple...

call the 10001 a 15001...

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 311
Yea I understand what you're arguing lol... Why not just label it as the avg. number? That is a mystery, but there's no reason to hate on the RF power series amps. This is more towards Q, how do you figure they overheat? I don't think I've heard of one doing that. I dont think it's an amp defect, I think it's an installer defect. Also, weren't you the one who said that the JL 1000/1 was highly underrated and would be good to power 2 Q's? lol J/W.

Thanks,
Andrew

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3467
their t3002 puts 800w rms in some cases. But check the fuse size, it's not a 300w rms amp fuse.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us