Need a hard hitting amp! a heavy weight!! Budget around 600.00 bucks!

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 162
I am going to run a couple of 15" 2+2 DVC U2 armeggedins!! Or 2-15" audioque's or a pair of BTL'S hell maybe A couple of mags!!

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1621
Soooo... how much power do you need?

I am confused, you have 3 different subs that I am sure have all different VC configs and can all handle different power and you want us to recommend you an amp???

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 564
lol i was thinkin the same thing...

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
NO, THEIR ALL 2+2DVC THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2476
well they all have different rms thank you very much. pick one set of subs and we'll go from there. personally you should jump in on the mag group buy. great subs and you'll probably never see them on sale like this again, ever.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
NO,If in fact you read it, it states plainly that I was going to try to run some dual 2's, man, so picky, like my wife!!LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
how many are sold so far? what did it get down to? Wonder why those subs are only 950rms? Iv'e heard alot about them ??

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
What happened to the subwoofer forum? Its not letting me have that as an option! its only giving me accesories, and amplifiers not leting me go to subs???????

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 688
zx2500.1

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2477
1) cause they're all dvc 2ohm does not mean they all require the same amount of power rms. learn that before you start asking for help.

2)kevin will post the amount of subs ordered every week to keep it updated. he will not (si will not allow him to) post prices. i just got an email from him saying once they hit 8 sold the prices are so good you'll want to buy 2 instead of 1. sounds damn good to me.

3)rms doesn't necessarily mean everything.

if you're going for straight spl the mags aren't for you. if you want subs that get pretty damn loud and sound great while doing it then i'd say order them now before you never see a sale price on them again. and to let you know they'll handle more than there rms, just make sure it's 'clean' power.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2478
subwoofer section is down for 'maintenance' it's ecoustics, get used to it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
Oh well, at least they didn't kick me out!LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Hey ctmike, I am trying to make things more simple for me, I have comcast cable net, and so I downloaded AIM into my computer, well I can't figure out how to get this forum into it! Do I actually have to go through and one by one put people on the buddy list?? or do you know?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2479
don't know, i don't have aim. wish i did so i can go on it with the rest but i really don't know anything about computers so i don't know how to use that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Isure do hear that! Ive noticed alot of the sub companies that have 5000 watts on the front of the sub, is probably not! Like those mags, they say 950 rms, they are high end subs and you could probably burp them with 2500 no problem! my 1222's opti 12's are 900-1800, and thet are 132db in a factory lumina, with one optidrive 2000d wired at .5 ohm and if i had some good bass sweep cd's i could do better!! where do you get those like 40hz sweep cd's

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3030
my autotek lol how many dif threads do u have on this subject going rob but my autotek would b perfect for u

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
I know im just bouncing around from here to there, but whats the best cd burning site that you know of?? i was using etomi pro but its free trial is up, and i need to pay!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
that autotek, how old is it? whats the rms at 4, 2, and or 1 ohm? i need something thats better than the optidrive2000, so i have the email with the price thats shipped too right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 193

hhhmmmmm autotek may just be what the doc ordered!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
Upload
Thats my 17 yr. old son!!!!!}

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
charlie, whats the very, very best you can do on that 4000???????????? Think about it, I need it! Hey, I need a monster altanator, for a 350 chevy v8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!200amp does that equal out to 16.7 volts/ I dunno!!!///I'm an idiot!!!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5726
Rob, if you want one of the best amp, then save a little more and get Zapco C2K 9.0. That should give you over 2200w rms. Your budget was $600, but on eBay C2K 9 sold for $900.
If that's out of your budget, there are other alternatives such as MTX/Orion/PPI.
For your HO alternator, look under accessories for contacts and phone numbers. 200A should give you around 14.4v.

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 664
Isaac, I love Zapco too, but yeah - ebay only, 'cause the price is just too damn high.
Wouldn't Arc have something powerful as well (I'm too lazy to check)? And I'm not a monoblock fan
:-)

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3434
Rob can you give a lil review about the opti 2000D?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3031
hey rob its a 2000 not the 4000 so it puts out

http://www.carjamz.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1884&osCsid=5ef36e0986 90561ce6ecf4b87fdf6c73

here are the specs on the amp but the best i ca do is 400

Bronze Member
Username: Imperial_designs

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 47
a single cadence ZRS 5000D will be more than enought to drive 2 of any sick woofers. how much you want to spend.

Bronze Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 41
im selling a orion 2500d for 400+shipping give me a call at 850 896 8792 or email me at jonathan_111787@yahoo.com its got some scratches on it but thats all still runnin strong just hit 137.6 with an apx10 runnin off it at .5 ohms in a prefab box

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 705
ill sale my orion 2500d give me a go0d price
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us