Hifonics with kicker

Bronze Member
Username: Kbugg0041891

Post Number: 75
Hey i was wondering if a hifionics bxi 2006d would run 3 12" kicker comp vrs......i know it would be over powering with just 2 12s or would that work if i turned my amp way down? i just need some opions on if i should run 2 or 3 speakers with that amp. they are dual 4 ohm speaker...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 628
how much money you got to work with???????? ever think of any fi subs or audioque???????

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 629
getting a nice 15 or 12 would be better than those cvrs plus cheaper........wait for ascendant audio this week to put there atlas 15 for sale...........prolly gonna be around 100 bucks a piece or so........not a bad deal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
let me make my self clearer i already have 2 kicker comp 12" vrs with this amp(bxi2006d), but its not hooked up yet, would i be ok hooking it up with just 2 subs and or could this amp push 3 what would do better

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 675
what vc are they dual 4 ohm or ual 2 ohm?

Silver Member

Post Number: 676
if there 4 ohm and you hook only 2 of them up to it they will probly blow if you hook them up in parallel

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
they are dual 4 ohm speakers

Silver Member

Post Number: 677
hook them all up in parallel but they will only be getting like 350 watts each

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
rms or max watts///// and if i ddint hok them up parrallel what would they be pushing

Silver Member

Post Number: 678
350 rms each and parallel will give them the most watts or you can buy another cvr and theyll be getting the same and im selling one of mine if you want it

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
350 rms each and parallel will give them the most watts or you can buy another cvr and theyll be getting the same and im selling one of mine if you want it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
for how much??

Silver Member

Post Number: 685
$50 shipped

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
or whatever you want to pay for it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
but my 2 speakers would not blow with that amp would it???///// yeah and ill think about buyin that speaker.....u set me a price

Silver Member

Post Number: 687
if you hook 2 of them up in parallel they will blow but if you hook them up in series they wont. if you hook up all 3 of them they wont blow and ill sell it to you for $40

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
ok is it in good shape....and how would i hook them up with that amp since its a mono amp wold i just brige them or what should i do??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
how would i hook 3 of them up**
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us