Need an amp

Username: Deepbasshittin

Post Number: 1
I'm new to this forum but I saw it in a search and you guys seem to know what you are talking about. I just bought two 15" sonys (http://www.xplodsony.com/xplod/subwoofers/XS-L154P5B) and a 3 farad cap and I need a 3000w amp to run my subs. I was wondering if this would work for an amp
http://www.etronics.com/planding.asp?dp=E2F2123212E672125363D363B3B357E3736373D3 333303&stk_code=pylpzr3000&svbname=16

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3168
if you try to run 3000 to them subs, youl blow them, rms is only 450w, those subs are single 4 ohm so you need a 2 ohm mono amp that does around 1200w, that pyramid amp is about as good as those subs, not very, sorry to say. Look for a kicker zx 1000, will be plenty for those subs.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2294
can you take all that stuff back? no offense but those subs are a piece of shi_t and that cap. is useless. and the amp your looking at is even worse. that would have to be one of the worst 'systems' ever if you put that in your car.

Post Number: 2
the subs are 1500 watts. thats what it says on the web page. I cant take it back. why wont 15's be loud?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3335
john, the problem is the brand. Sony isn't good in Car audio. They used to be with their ES line but that was on mid 90s. Sell those subs, and don't get that amp, please.

If you get some money, buy two AA assassins and a kicker zx 750.1

Post Number: 3
what are AA assassins?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1759
www.ascendantaudio.com

Username: •cam•

Post Number: 3
your lookin at the peak power dude, rms is $450 like ty said. check out caraudiobook.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us