Possible with the Nine.4?

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 278
I want to hook up the CDT EF components (5 1/4 inches) to the Nine.4 electronic designs amp. Its a 4 channel amp that pushes 150 at 2x4OHM which is exactly what the EF components are. How do i do this?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7365
you need to bridge the amp. Go on the website it should explain bridging on there. If not I will post something to helpo you out.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7366
do you have the manual? it explains it in there.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 1416
u mean elemental designs...right?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3329
yeah... i was thinking the same jaymes. BTW nice amp and you should get a lil more output since the amp is measured at 12.5V

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 279
yes jayme, sorry i was on the internet too long and looking at their website, i confused myself.

No james, i dont see it on the webiste, and i have the nine.1 only at home. I just really like elemental designs so i wanted to stick with them for my components amp and the nine.4 seemed like the best one. If you could give me a lil over-view of bridging and it wasnt a pain that would be great. I am trying to learn about it a little at bcae1.com but its a lil confusing there. From what i gather, i think that you gain a little bit more power out of bridging, so maybe i should do the nine.2 instead. I really am just a lil confused on the bridging though. THanks :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us