Planet Audio Amps...Any Good?????

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 424
I am lookin at an amp that will run my arsenal at 2ohms and then another set of subwoofers at 1ohm. and this amp is rated for the rms I need at both 2 and 1 ohm so my question is will it be a good amp for the job???? I know it aint kicker and memphis....although I want a memphis terribly bad, but they are a lil over my price range. so would this be fine atleast for a year or so?????

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Planet_Audio_BB1250.1/

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 427
come on please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 497
It would work I guess

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3206
Trevor i hope your arsenal is dual 2 ohm, that way you can power it properly. Planet audio amps aren't bad, they're not the greatest, but they do put some WATTS for the money, with decent quality.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 429
well I mean on aa website it says recommended power for the arsenal is 500 watts and rms is 750, but I can underpower it a lil bit right???? no problem with that, and plus the 1000@1 will be perfect for my other setup so it will all be good........ I hope.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3211
TRevor, get a 1500w rms amp at 1 ohm, check soundstream pca 1500d or hifonics bxi 1606D, cuz those arsenals can hold up to 1000w rms if you know what you're doing

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 418
Be careful. I powered my arsenals with an amp rated at 2000 wrms and blew a coil. I had everything set up where I was running the amp at 12 volts constant and the gains set right and it still took it out. I wouldnt do too much more than rated but thats just me

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 435
yeah well I dont want 1000 watts on it. I want 600-700 and then I need 1000@1ohm for my other subs, so it should work fine right for what I want to do????

Username: Slamminsystem05

Raymond, MS United States

Post Number: 10
get the RF T10001bd (1000w x 1 @ 1ohm) its about $450 best quality amp i've heard besides memphis.

PS:RF kicks kicker's ***!!!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3996
memphis is not the gods of amps. far from it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us