Dd makes mistake?

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 316
guess what so the sub was really a dual 4 3512 im getting a brand new one! it had the wrong sticker it said 2/2 so the shop ordered me a dual 2/2 free. oh yea re-metered 2day i hit 143 and that was wired at 2 ohm and my amp is only puttin out half its power ill post a pic in a minute of the meter, and yes its a term-lab.

Upload

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 318
bump

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Currently residing in ..., Oregon USA

Post Number: 453
What are you gonna do with the the sub you have now?

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 320
hook it up to a wall socket! if that dont destroy it i will shoot it!

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 321
lol not really i have to send that one back, they are just trading me the old one for a new one that is really dual 2 ohm. which is cool for me cause i get a brand new sub. which in theory should make me hit harder because it will drop the the amp down to a 1 ohm load and i will get twice the power i was.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 454
ahhhh man...if your gonna do that. you could just give it to me ;) . but really, I think your gonna have to shoot it...lol

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 406
or you could send it to a poor person like me that would put it to good use ??? ill pay the shipping :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
shut up Jesse, you are already getting a new system anyway!!! jk man

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 323
lol not really i have to send that one back, they are just trading me the old one for a new one that is really dual 2 ohm. which is cool for me cause i get a brand new sub. which in theory should make me hit harder because it will drop the the amp down to a 1 ohm load and i will get twice the power i was.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
wow dude, thats kinda a pleasant surprise isnt it???

i bet it was loud with just 1/2 the power though wasnt it?

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 325
yea i was really surprised, b4 hook i guessed id hit 138- 140 loudest and with half the power i hit 143.12 with a tl on the glass, doors and windows closed (completely legal) but we(ecoustics, me, and local shop) have been tweaking it, dynamating here and there, and this is the third box! so it took alot of time to get that # with one 12.

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
klez, haha yeah. I cant wait to get my new box built so i can get these aq's going.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3659
nice # w/ a 1000d @2ohm DCR....was that legal or in the kick?

what vehicle?
box spec?

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 326
i got in real good with the installer at the shop so he let me spend hours on a sunday (his day off) to use his termlab to try all kinds of things and you know what the biggest thing i learned was? people on here know there sh!t. there is no best amp, sub ect ect ect... its all install and what works in ur car might not work in mine. and honestly DIYers rule!

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 327
it was legal to my knowledge windows and doors shut mic on the glass. what does DCR mean? ask muddy the box specs he figured it out for me but i know it is tuned to 41hz 2.5cubes i think. the car is a 2005 chevy malibu.

Bronze Member
Username: Boomtank

Post Number: 81
what amp u rinngin it with?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us