Sub problem?!?

Username: Krazycountryboy

Post Number: 1
I have a little bity of a decision to make because i have a Alphasonik PMA1200DA amp and i also have 2 12" Power Acoustik MOFO series 2400 watt subs and than 2 15" Alpine Type-R 2000 watt subs. Im bout to get my box built and i cant decide whether to use the 15's or thw 12's. I basically want it to be loud as hell!! I mean sound quality i do care about a lil bit but i basically want to compete soon so i wanna see what everyone thinks on which ones i should use!!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9743
u want an spl setup??? do u have an electrical system upgrade??? what are the specs on that amp??...u might want to sell some of that stuff and get better stuff

Username: Krazycountryboy

Post Number: 5
the amp is 1300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4U Mono. 2000 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2U Mono. 2400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1U Mono. Running it at 1 ohm and i am thinkin about getting another one. getting O gauge all the way back...extra bat...dual ported...and updating the BIG 3 already to 0 gauge! And yes im basically wanting more SPL!!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9748
HO Alternator??

anyway use the Type R's even though those mofo get loud...they dont last very long....

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3201
yeah^^^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us