Help me out with a quick question here

Bronze Member
Username: Ndjumpman23mj

Post Number: 11
im trying to hook up my amps to my subs and my friends telling me to get an amp kit or some wiring, but he confuses the #$%^ outta me so can someone please tell me what i need to hook up my subs to my amps

amps- 2 audiobhan 8000v(800 rms each)

subs- POWER HANDLING 3200 WATTS TOTAL (2 X 1600 WATTS), IMPEDANCE: 2 OHMS/CHANNEL, SPL: 89 db,1 WATT, 1 METER, MAX SPL: 115 db, FREQUENCY RANGE: 20-250 HZ, 2" DUAL 4 -LAYER VOICE COIL

ya im jus putting most of the info that i know of my subs just to help you all out

any help appreciated thanks

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma

Post Number: 433
you can order a two amp kit from www.woofersetc.com or jus buy two 4gauge kits from best buy wit a distro block.

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 196
okay so are they dvc 2 ohm subwoofers? or are they dvc 4ohm? for your amps all you gotta do is get a amp kit (or in your case) go by a local audio shop and buy a kit and have them install it or get your friend to help you out before you hurt yourself :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
how much do you guys think im gonna be looking to spend around, i dont want to get ripped off

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1332
get something off of knukonceptz.com or ebay

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7017
if you can wait order it online, if you need it soon and you go to worstbuy or circuitshitty you will get ripped off. Unless your friend really knows what he is doing I would have a local audioshop do the install. You will prob pay about $45 for a headunit, $50-$60 for a amp+ cost of amp kit and what not.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
thanks, anyone else?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us