Sub box plans

Anonymous
hey im looking for specific plans on how to build my own sub box for a JLW3 sub i need help anyone pleeze

Derek
If you can hunt down these three numbers, I can calculate them for you.

Qts (Total system loss)
Vas (Driver air displacement) cu ft or cu meters.
Fs (driver resonance frequency)

I can also give you sealed and ported box sizes for flat, extended response and maximum sensitivity.

RussC
Where to buy DigitalDesign 9510e
9512e
or
JL audio W6 or W7 @ a reasonable price?

Anonymous
I just bought 2 Kicker L7 12's and i need ported box plans. Best with 2 cubic feet(each compartment).

tim
im gettin one 10" MA xe sub and i have a 90 chevy standard cab, can anyone send me some plans for a ported truck box? thanks

how do i build a slot port...i have the dimensions...if anybody knows, please tell me...thanks.

how do i bulid a single 10 inch truck sub box if any one has any tips please let me know

any body know any thing about 12" t-rex db audio subs? any body got any????

help needed
ASAP

Anonymous
how big does a sub box need to be to port it i have a reg cab truck i have a 12 in a truck box does one one know if it would be big enough to port or any way to get more bass out of it?

thanks

i have two legacy 10" 400watt subs and i need plans for a box to best suit them.

Here is some info:

Qms: 2.55
Qes: 0.74
Vas: (cu ft) 1.685
F s: (Hz) 45.3

This is the website:
http://www.legacycaraudio.com/itempage.asp?model=LWF10X

E-mail me at moses@brunnet.net

Anonymous
Hey, I'm trying to build a dual sub box for my civic hatchback but I don't know the exact measurements. I would appreciate it if anyone could help. I need a sealed box with the following:
Qts: 0.42
Vas(ft): 1.36
Fs(Hz): 28.35
Vbox: 0.60 ft3
Thanks...

hey i have 3-10inch alpine TYPE R's and i need a box plan for a custom ported box or a really cool band pass box.. its for a car wiht a big trunk so send me any plans or i deas you have please....and if you can find any cool dual 10 box plans send those to becaseu i might just put to in for now...........thanks

dose any body have an idea of what 2-10 inch 1000watt ALPINE TYPE R's would hitt for desibles in a good box just if you no send it to me if not just send me a guess.........thanks

what would be best for a 12' crunch sub, and a 500 watt jensen amp, a sealed, ported, or bandpass box??

airdevil85@yahoo.com

i need demensions for a three sub box. i want to put one ten straight foward and the other two slanted inwards and then inclose the front of it with fiberlgass. if anyone would know the demensions for 3 MA audio 10's it would be awesome

I am trying to build a dual sub box (sealed) for my 2 - 10" MTX thunder 6000's, I noticed that someone was offering help with the dimensions, any help would be greatly appreciated

Qts - .60
VAS - 1.42 ft^3
FS - 30.9 Hz

email me at : burton_2010@hotmail.com

I am building a sealed truck box for my 12" Elemental Desings e12Kx. I have limited space behind my bench seat (about 8" or less for the bottom depth to sit on). If someone could help with the dimensions that would be great. 1 cubic foot is recommended for the sealed.

Qts : 0.30
Qes : 0.34
Qms : 3.16
Vas : 181.65 L
Sd : 545.42 cm^2
XMag : 12.5 mm
XSus : 18.9 mm
XMax : 12.5 mm
MMd : 178 g
Re : 2.39
Fs : 17 Hz
Bl : 21

...I will be using 3/4 MDF
email paulryan@hotmail.com

This is my real email..... paulryan216@hotmail.com

Sorry, I gave the wrong one last time

El Jefe
need to build a box for a 2 12" sony x-plod (1200 watt octagon ones) please help me

Anonymous
I need dimentions for 2 8" sony explode 350watt - XS-L830 subs.I need plans for a box to fit both of them

Info:
30Hz- 4000Hz
Rated power:100w
thanx

Can someone explain to me for building a bandpass box the term "Bottom Depth" and "Top Depth"?

Unregistered guest
I bought an audiobahn 12" aw1206t 4 ohm sub, 1,100w rms, 2,000 max, and i need to know what the best kind of box would be to use with it? and i also need plans.
Mounting Dimensions: Depth; 6 3/4" Hole; 10 7/8" Diameter; 12 1/2" crackpipewilli@yahoo.com

Anonymous

i need ported box dimensions for 2 12" jl audio w6s, any help would be good

Username: Josh_heller

Post Number: 16
go to www.jlaudio.com for help on the ported box dimensions.

Username: Bdb_86

Post Number: 2
i have been trying to do somthing different in my new car i have been trying to do somthing with 8" speakers but i dont have alot of money and i dont just want to put them in the trunk. so far i have just 2 8" crunch usa subwoofers in the 6x9 whols witch i am not plaining on sticking with and i have a third in my room but i am looking to put a bandpass box between the whols and put the ports through the rear deck in my car and then put 2 6 1/2" speakers as mid and tweet in the 6x9 hols is this a very good idea if not what could be better i like the true sound of an 8" speaker so i would like to stick with that + i have never seen a bandpass box that holds 3 speakers

andrew wallace
Unregistered guest
im going to build a square box with a v cut out of the top for four 10" subs but i need plans can anyone help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us