Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2866
problems???

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1634
i bought it new from a guy....it seemed that there was a probelem with the output, i gave it back to the guy, he got RE to fix it....all that was wrong was that the rca's were loose...its fine now..and i really wouldnt call it used, i simply tested it, and it didnt work so i gave it back. its in PERFECT condition, and hes a VERY good ebayer. he repsponds very fast, and if theres any problems he will take the amp back

Gold Member

Post Number: 1635
i bought it new from a guy....it seemed that there was a probelem with the output, i gave it back to the guy, he got RE to fix it....all that was wrong was that the rca's were loose...its fine now..and i really wouldnt call it used, i simply tested it, and it didnt work so i gave it back. its in PERFECT condition, and hes a VERY good ebayer. he repsponds very fast, and if theres any problems he will take the amp back

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1719
do you have pics of it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1644
i have pics that he sent me before he gave it to me....but i assure u that its in perfect condition...it just cam back from RE...i went and met the guy..hes very reliable and truthful. he felt horrible that it didnt work for me, and took it back immediatly...i can email u the pics
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us