Installation kit

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 391
I already have a system in my car subs, amp, head unit, and now i want to amp my factory bose speakers. Dont want to get new speakers the bose sound good.... what kind of installation kit would i need for the new amplifier to power my speakers. If you guys could show links thatd be awesome thanks a lot.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1078
well, the bose sytem is allready amped. unlesss you upgrade speakers and amp it isnt worth it, youll just blow your speakers in there now

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 395
ok makes sense, yah ill jus wait to do everything at once. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1087
Cavs.. what kind of car do you have this in?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6912

quote:

well, the bose sytem is allready amped. unlesss you upgrade speakers and amp it isnt worth it, youll just blow your speakers in there now

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Bobimpact

Danbury, CT US

Post Number: 192
I agree as well, although if you install the amp properly it won't blow the factory Bose speakers, it will just sound like crap.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6921
Upload

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 400
2000 Nissan Maxima, I got the pioneer premier Head Unit (680). Kicker kx12001 and 2 10sl7s, plus a cap but i jus have it there for no reason. And i was thinking since now im bored because i finally have everything i wanted to do soemthing with the speakers. They still sound good but i always like to hange things, I get bored lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us