JL 500/1 and 300/4

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2858
Brand new just warrantied out, no box though. 500/1 $275 delivered and 300/4 $260deliverd. these are from a friend of mine.

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 267
i have a 1000/1 is he interested in some type of trade and money?

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 468
How are they new if they don't have the box lol?I thought new products remained unopened?Considering I can get a 300/4 brand new with WARRANTY for 100 dollars more I think that would be much smarter.Tell him to lower that price a little.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2864
you can not get a 300/4 with JL warranty more for 360. and they are new, they were an over the counter exchange( warranty). And as far as on line warranties, good luck, most will and do not honor them unless they are professionally installed, and then you still have to fight to get your product. Seeing how JL does not authorize to sell on line, the people you buy it from has have to back door JL to get it fixed or replaced. Not all that easy to do, seeing amps are tracked by serial number to JL and some of the online stuff has had serial numbers removed(to not be able to track where it came from).

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
???

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 470
Well,I was thinking maybe you should drop your price but I guess not lol.Tell your friend to keep the amp :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
im guessin he isnt interested?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us