Cheap JL1000\1 W7's..... Matrix systems?

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 465
I found this source on ebay, i havnt bid on it or anything yet, but has any tryed one of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-Audio-1000-1-amp-and-w7-subwoofer-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ2700 35299558QQihZ017QQcategoryZ39776QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

copy and paste if it dont work
It enters u into a matrix system it says and such, im not sure what exactly that means but does this stuff really work? Is it worth it? If anyone knows about these i will buy the source.... and being a nice guy that i am, i will offer you the source for free :-), but just from what it sounds like on the auction page i think you have pretty jmuch random group buys from them or somthing so im not to sure yet... i dont want to go higher then 20$ on the source if its garbage.. if its really worth it ill keep the bidding up... anybody try these b4?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1029
dont do it, those are a scam

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 170
scam....also illegal

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 466
What i was thinking it was like a international group buy or somthing with a main organization controling it or somthing.. but mayb not i cant find much about it online.. but on that subject... i was thinking about trying to talk to a few of the good companys that this forum likes :-) and see if they would give decent price breaks for biggeer orders... if i can anyone intrested in a big group buy from them? I was thinking about talking to like JL, Treo, Earthquake, DD, and a bunch others because i know alot of them will probally say no :-( but im thinking of orders atleast 20items+ or so you think that would work.. also anyone ever hear of

E Audio ? are they any good...
http://www.eaudio.co.nz/E_audio_1000D.htm
they also make 3000d but do not produce them no more but i have talked to them about that and they said they will do a custom order\build if i am commited to buying 30+ pieces ... sooooo any questions...opionins,,....answers? lol this blunt is so goood X)

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 469
hey renegade did u send me a message\contact me with email... this email i got looks funny im not sure if it really from u it dont match your email.. and say acoount was deleted when i click veiw profile...

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 177
Yes.

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 472
Alrihgt, just making sure... i seen the 2 different email adresses and it had me wondering.. how do u go about doing what we talked about?

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1616
so do you have to sign up for other stuff, and get other people to sign up for that to work?

is it like that free ipod popup??

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 181
Killa....just holla at the leslie.brad etc etc email with w/e you need.

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 474
alrighty... i dont think it will be to soon tho.. im buying a new car :-) finnaly gettin my mom to co sign, so i get a really good rate :p how are the 06 monte carlo's with the V8? do they got alot of trunk room? lol im gettin that or the impala but i need a sumwhat big trunk.BUt JL woud be sweet for that ride lol go for some SQ

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 185
The V8 part concerns me.

The large trunk it has thrills me however.

I just bought a car as well, wanted a sports car with decent looks, fuel mileage and a good deal of available HP.

Settled for the 350z. No room for the Treo's, but im sure ill work something out soon. Just cant decide between the mods and the stereo. ???

Stock sucks either way.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 289
good old pyramid scheme... thats nice

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 432
This is the way it is somebodys cousin knows somebodys brother that knows somebody down the road that knows that guy. RIPPOFF,RIPOFF,RIPOFF,RIPOFF,RIPOFF,RIPOFF oh yea did I say RIPOFF.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us