RF + Kicker

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 697
So then the RF amp T3002 will actually put out 800RMS +?

So a setup of a Panasonic Cq-C5310U, RF T3002 Power Serise Amp, Kicker CVX Dual 4OHM 12", Bassworks Slot Ported box 2.4Cubuic foot, Knuckpetz 4gauge Wires, 2 Rear Infinity Speakers.

The Sub + Amp cost me 500 dollars Canadian. Would that be money well spent? Also the fact that Kicker/RF are all Highly Reccomended and are "High End" items so yes ive saved my money from me 400 dollar 2 subs 1 amp lanzar system :-)

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 698
Oh its going in a Honda Civic 2005 Sedan. For now i dont know what other car we might get after the Van 1993 Plymouth Voyager goes down.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2089
i'd pick the kicker ZX750.1 for that sub.

i'd pick a nice component just for the front... read about rearfill in www.wickedcases.com

i don't like too much those panasonics, but they do a good job for the money and you can find their high end products pretty cheap so yeah.. you can buy it and expect a good HU.

you'll need an amp for the components/speakers

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2739
I find it hard to believe that the amp does more then 80ow, seeing it is only a 300w amp, i know they are underrated but that is more then double...

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2740
i agree that the 750.1 might be a better amp for that one sub,....

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 980
no the rockford would not put out 800rms it would pull anywhere from 300-400rms since they say their underrated

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 263
i disagree nemen i have seen t3002 birth sheets and some of them have been over 800 watts rms and there cea certified so its not a B.S power claim http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/amp_power_output.asp

but since you have the 4 ohm model than it wouldnt work for u so the ZX 750.1 would be your best choice

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 700
I would wire the sub to a 2ohm load.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 701
I dont really want 800+RMS i just want around 650-700 and plus teh power serise is a quality amp also very high end stuff. I wouldnt want to ruin the subs long jevaity.

Gold Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 1003
d@mn drsmith i dint know they were that underrated lol almost like double the power.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 702
Would explain the huge paying price if it was putting out 800RMS wouldnt make sence to sell 300RMS amp for 300 dollars.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 812
power series is a great amp i have two of the t10001BD amps and ive been very pleased with them

link to birthsheets of two t3002

http://realmofexcursion.com/forum.html

the first page has two birthsheets on t3002 Rf amps one does 777rms @ 1 ohm other does 861rms

sorry the link wont get you directly to them but hit the link then go to amps the first sticky there will be the birthsheet page and on the first page of the birthsheet page you will see the RF birthsheets

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 550
I'm sorry, but rockford fosgate is not "very high end stuff".

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 704
Okay well its "high end" stuff then? I know its not amazing down right great but for what i paid for i think i got really good stuff.

On this forum you can never get a ya you got a great deal in what you bought and FOR THE MONEY which always matters its a great item. loll its okay ill find out when i hear it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2109
is a great amp but i'd still get the kicker!

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 275
http://realmofexcursion.com/forum.html

^^^^people on that forum are retarded, they reccomended L7's and Type R's over DD 9515's for SQL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2114
haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us