How to get ....

Bronze Member
Username: The_vvank_artist

Post Number: 17
The internet is a huge place. Misplace, Yahoo, and useless web sites with odd and sometimes disgusting pictures have all increased the population of the Web. I surf the web a lot and I always come across ads proclaiming that Free Real Estate can be easily obtained with a simple click. I wondered is all this true? I decided to find out. I decided to try one of these giveaway deals and get myself a brand new two level House, with pool absolutely free.

My goals were to:
1.Get myself a new house for absolutely no money
2.Not ruin my credit rating
3.Get as little spam mail as possible

I looked around the web and I found a website that looked legit. It offered the best Real Estate as offers and it seemed to look like it will take the less amount of time to complete my task, so I chose it for my experiment. This site asked for visitors to sign up for offers in exchange for prizes. It took a while but after several weeks I earned 3000000 points which was enough to get a brand new Two Level House with pool. After 5 weeks, and some time spent to cancel all the offers, my key and title finally arrived. All I had to do was sign up for an offer and cancel before the trial expired and I saved $780K and didn't even have to pay for moving. I found it all worth it. I was a bit surprised to find out that these web site actually do work. I found out that these web sites get paid by the sponsors of the offers you complete. But that does not matter to me. I wanted to keep my goals intact and still get something for practically nothing. I found this experiment a true learning experience and I moved away to a brand new house.

Now many people may ask are these offers safe? Is any of my information given away on the internet by these web sites? Are these offers trully free or is there some type of hidden fee? Well its been almost a year since I attempted this experiment and I still haven't received a single bit of Spam mail from the site and my credit shows no sign of interference. Nothing but positive things have resulted from this experiment. Although these prizes can all be obtained for free there are a couple of things you must keep in mind in order for everything to be Free.

The first Step is to sign up for one of these Offer web sites. I recommend signing on to the web site I chose.

http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp

They worked for me and it is the only web site I recommend because its the one that gave me these results.

1. Keep in mind that nothing in life is free. It took nearly 8 hours of work to find the offers I can cancel without getting charged. A little patience is what is needed in order to get a $780K House for free.

2.Make sure you choose offers that include free trials. In these web sites you must sign up to services like Blockbuster Online or Netflix so sticking to an offer that gives you a week or one month free trial will allow for you to sign up, stay signed up long enough to receive your points and cancel without beign charged a penny. After all this is all about getting what you want for free.

3. Make sure you write every bit of information down. I signed up for 150 offers at a time and it was a good thing I kept organized by writing all my user names and passwords down. Set up a spreadsheet that includes each offers name, sign up date, trial expiration, any log in information, and when and how to cancel.

4. It is extremely important that you cancel early but not too early. Write down the day the free trial expires and cancel a day or two before that date. If you cancel too early the website will notice what you are doing and will not give you the points so give the free trial 4 or 5 days if its a week trial and about 20 days if its a month trial. The goal is to wait long enough for the points to be counted and be quick enough to cancel without getting charged.

5. A lot of these offers try to convince you to stay with them for a longer time or sign up to other offers but keep in mind if no points are rewarded then its useless. Your goal is simply to get free electronics not value deals.

If you stick with these rules in mind you will have no problem getting the two level house with pool for absolutely no money. It worked for me and I am glad to say these websites keeps true to their words. These great prizes are all yours for the taking so all you need is a little time and some words of wisdom from me and you will be ready to enjoy these Fabulous Prizes without spending a dime. The World is all yours!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2996
lol. spammer!!

i would never do that stupid sh!t HAHA, its all a spam. lol. they wouldnt give you a brand new 2 story house LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 312
yo your a f*ckin idiot who the f*ck would come on the internet looking to get a free house i should shoot your B*tch as* for sayin some stupid sh*t like that

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1740
u again dude i know wat im gonna do if u keep posting this sh1t up im gonna put p0rn so this website willget sutdown and people like u will not be able to acces u lil retard fak the fak off

Bronze Member
Username: Coolwazabi

Nashville, TN United States

Post Number: 41
interesting...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us