What do you think about this amp

Username: Firestomper25

Kenmore, Ny United states

Post Number: 9
this is the amp i have Kenwood Excelon KAC-X811D. ANd the amp i bought is the alpine swr 1222d. ITs a 2 ohm dvc sub and i can wire it to make it 4 ohm's and my amp at 4 ohms puts out like 533 rms. THe sub's rms is 500 watts.. so how do you think that will sound.. and i know i will need too get an amp for my side pannle and back pannle speakers . the rms on both are 150 in the front and 200 in the back. The name of the speakers are plye . Is that a crappy company. Can you tell me what amp i should get and what kind. please .. thank you

also i bought an amp wiring kit . Its a phonics digital pd-170 1800w kit. it comes with everything i think i will need .

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3864

quote:

my amp at 4 ohms puts out like 533 rms. THe sub's rms is 500 watts.. so how do you think that will sound.

It will sound great.

Pyle is a crappy company :-)

Alpine makes good amps for your front and rear speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1256
kenwood doesn't make the best amps, and i've heard their mono's are the worst of their amps. have been told the excelon line is o.k. though. and for your pyle speakers, through them away. pyle is one of the worst brand ever. and what gauge is your wiring kit.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1720
Sub is ok, kenwood, not a good call
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us