I dont know crap

Username: Firestomper25

Kenmore, Ny United states

Post Number: 3
ok how do i set up the amp to the hu so i can control it from the hu..... i know i need a cable that goes from my hu to my amp but what is it and where can i get it cheap..... and do i need a cappacitor if my over all rms is at max close to six hundred... but the peak will be around 1600 from the amp and 1500 peak (500 rms) from the sub ..... the amp i have is the kenwood ecxelon something... it a mono channel amp.... and i am only gonna have one alpine swr 1222d 2 ohm dvc sub..... and im gonna wire to be a total of 4 ohm's.... i bought an amp wiring kit but dont know what goes where or how it wire it where.... and i dont want to do it wrong...... you can email me and sugar_daddy688@hotmail.com it would be easyier than here or use aim... me

Post Number: 4
i really really need some direction

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3861
I suggest you watch this: http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/learningcenter/car/amplifiers_movie.html?forma t=mov

Ignore the myth in the vid about running your RCAs and power wires on opposite sides of the car.

And no, you will not need a capacitor.

Post Number: 6
thank you

Post Number: 7
it helped alot ...because ohh man was i so confused but yeah that cleared up alot and its a lot easier than i thought it still may be a little hard but i got it more....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us