Rockford fosgate amp

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 389
im gettin a rockford fosgate t2000 mono amp and im gettin 2 solo baric 15 L7's run on it and im wonderin if that amp will get hot? and also since im upgrading to a 250amp or 300 amp do i just replace my facory one with that one or do u think i should run the 300 amp and my factory? but please tell me what kind of battery ill need for the subs and how much the alternator will run me and battery

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1254
couple alt.s:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/280amp-Dominator-Series-Iraggi-Alternator-Chevy-G MC_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33573QQihZ019QQitemZ7963120291

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/300amp-Dominator-Series-Iraggi-Alternator-Chevy-G MC_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33573QQihZ019QQitemZ7963120301

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1704
talk to nate, get some yellow tops and BTW i think that amp will blow/distort your subs, is too underrated, 2700w rms...

Silver Member

Post Number: 390
that have osme on ebay and the total power at 1 ohm shows it does like 2876 watts 1 ohm but i want a good amp to push em what other amps do u suggest that wont get hot

what kind of yellow tops?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1255
this is a yellow top:

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?cat=Batteries+%26+Chargers&pid=0282799 1000&vertical=AUTO&subcat=Optima+Batteries&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

Gold Member

Post Number: 1721
just get an orion 2500d, soundstram pca 2000d, even PA a3000db, any good amp that can do 2000-2300w rms at 1 ohm

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1658
The RF will put out about 2,850 wrms at 14.4 volts. I personally hate the newer RF amps... They get hot and I'd rather have an Orion 2500D or something of the like...

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 142
i have a RF t1000 that puts out 1657 at 1 ohm and it doesnt seem to get hot also Tyler some guy in my town has (2) T1000's each on a 15 L7 that put out about 1500 a piece and he hasnt blown them yet

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
is it alot louder than just havin one L7 or havin two alot of plp around here say if u got one thats enough but if u got 2 u cant tell the difference of havin just one is there a big difference having 2 than just one how much louder does it make it havin 2 15 L7's?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1799
Bro, is loud! 1000w against the double of power.. think about that, people say the difference is 3dbs, but if you put them in a good enclosure, you could hit 145 or get in the 150s

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
so u think i should get another 15 and get a good well built big box.......how much louder would it sound if i got another one could i tell a big diffrenece

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3012
yes. a rule of thumb is around 3db's.

yo, what happened to ur other L7????

u have aim?

Silver Member

Post Number: 463
i sent it back i burned of a dvc but it should be comin in today and im really thinkin about addin another L7 do the orion 2500 amps get hot when u brigde them to 1 ohm?

i got yahoo tyler_fletcher2008@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
if i decide to go with different subs what subs u think i should go with that would be just as loud as 2 L7's 15's or even louder than them

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 145
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/257627.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1816
they're very good and they're mono, you can't bridge them, they run at 0.5 for daily driving and their quality is very good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us