Connecting REM Wires?

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 350
I'll be getting a new amp soon and I was just wondering if it would be possible to run my new REM into my other REM which is on my other amp? Like, I was thinking of cutting my other REM wire and then put that into a PVC Butt Connector along with the new REM and then have one REM go to it's power sorce. Would this be a bad idea or would it work?

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 477
yeah that would work what i did was took the rem form the HU ran it to my first amp and then out of that amp to my other

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 809
yeah just run it from amp to amp, its not supplying very much power so itll be fine

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 351
Hm, im suprised I didn't think of that...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3625
The head unit remote wire can handle four amplifiers maximum from my experience, if you have more, it's best to get a relay.

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 352
I went out and bought a 3-way PVC Butt Connector and connected it to my blue wire with white stripe and it's not turning on. Any suggestions on to what could br the problem now?

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 353
opps, wrong thread, lol. Anyway. This is with the amp I have now. I was having some problems with the REM so I installed it into the back of my HU but, it's still having problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us