Hifonics XX Colossus

Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 3
Hi I'm about to buy a Hifonics XX Colossus and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this amp.All I know about it is what I have seen from TTB ... http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/downloads/videos/pete_ava15_hairtrick.wmv and it looks like a pretty good amp there but that's pretty much all I have seen or know about the amps, if any of you can tell me about this amp or a better substitute for around the same price please let me know.Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 805
alternator, what subs? ive heard hifonics build quality isnt REAL good, but there higher stuff is pretty good

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1643
Spend the same amount of money, and get yourself something powerful from the Zacp C2K line...You'll not be sorry!

Username: Tank6585

Post Number: 9
The XX line from hifonics is not bad in anyway, they even put out more then their rated wattage.

Username: Stereoman

Post Number: 2
TELL ME WHICH ONE LOOKS BETTER?
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Hifonics_XX_Goliath/
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Zapco_C2K_4.0X/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Looks dont mean anything, whats the difference between these engines?

http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/8338/30921enginelgqq9.jpg
http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/4710/zdog3lgrh3.jpg

One has 350HP the other 735HP...

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1529
Sprano shut up, you don't know d1ck. The colossus is expensive for what it does, you can get better deals. Also what subs r you running?

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 319
seems like hes a noob thinking he knows stuff by looking at pictures lol lmfao soprano is a idiot go read bcae1.com, and the 12volt.com good luck!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1535
hehe, i think you learn reading right? hahahaha

Post Number: 10
I am a dealer, and can get autotek, crunch, hifonics, alphasonik, fusion, lanzar, and any dei product that is out there, so don't tell me I'm a newbie, maybe to this forum because it caught my eye when a bunch of kids are bad mouthing me calling me names because they are jealous, I do alot more than reading, I buy and I install, and I know how to install unlike some of you backyard installer wanna be's. I buy from stinger, and a bunch more distributors, what you got, a paycheck saved for a month to buy your sweet amp that you've been waiting for, I buy Hifonics Maxximus amps all day long at $3500 so why don't you go down to the local shop you go to and buy your small amps for retail

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2847
wut a dumb idea to waste 3500 dollars on a hifonics amp. you can get better amps for the money. expecially for 3500 bucks, lol

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2848
" I buy Hifonics Maxximus amps all day long at $3500 so why don't you go down to the local shop you go to and buy your small amps for retail"

lol, i dont know why you buy them "all day long"

and anyone who goes to the store and buys an amp for retail priceto is an idiot. and no1 on this forum does that SPRANO. because we dont buy "small amps", we buy quality amps.

who do you think makes the best amp??? just a question, name the top 3 amp companies

Gold Member

Post Number: 1552
Sprano i don't care if you spent 3500$ what you say is pointless haha.

Username: Stereoproz

Post Number: 2
well Mr Jubob, it sounds like you are a fiesty person, are you sitting on the computer eating cheetos, and drinking your favorit soda, just badgering people, why don't you spend more time researching and calling manufactures before you go sayind sh*$ you don't know about, because Hifonics happens to have one of the largest amps on the market and I dare you to compare it to so another one of its size...

Post Number: 3
Robert don't be scared buy what you think is right don't listen to opinions of people that don't know what they are talking about. Hifonics got where it is today thanks to the ultimate amplifier maker/guru Zed Audio, who built the first high power amps before these guys were shi$$ing yellow.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1562
so what, i don't care if your amp is the size of USA muther f/cker, hifonics colossus is not a gread deal you d1ck, if i'm gonna pay more than 1k i wouldn't go hifonics way. It seems that you're Soprano's backup.

That's why we hate this forum, cuz you guys are d1ck

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2854
who the heck cares about the size of an amp. lol. what a dumb statement. yes, they have some huge amps, SO WUT!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Colossus is $700, but wasnt this thread targeted to the hercules?

Post Number: 4
Hey, JuJu calm down don't get your pant1es in a wad I was only saying what I felt as you do, and obviously you IQ is your shoe size. Quit calling people Di1ks, you probably still live at home with mommy and daddy, don't you get it, this post if for info on products not your mouth, nobody wants to hear you child like comments. I can simply call the manufacture and find out for sure if you want me too, but you probably own a pyramid or optimus amp or something. Stop being a D1cK and quit calling me a D1ck. Grow up and buy a car.

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 42
I like how he says he is a dealer, and from that hes suppose to be the einstein of car audio haha. Oh and if you are buying Hifonics for that much, man you are smoking some REALLY good $hit. Hifonics is not that great, good BUDGET amps, and myself, I don't really care for DEI. everyone has their own opinion, but Hifonics is not great build quality and thats that. Oh, and because you buy from a distributor, doesnt mean you are a dealer. We buy direct, we are a dealer.

Post Number: 5
WHATEVER HOLDEM.... I DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS

Post Number: 6
didn't say I was an einstein, but when you can hit 165dB with 2 15's and any amp then we can talk other wise keep dreaming

Gold Member

Post Number: 1577
stereo, do you know Zapco, i bet you're a maxxsonics dealer cuz you can't get inside a better brand, you suck, even B who is a maxx dealer knows that hifonics is not the deal, my IQ is better than yours, you're the kind of guy who tricks the newbies, guess what i come Clean, i tell the truth you d1ck...

Which one is better soundstream pca3500d or your colossus???

is cheaper and better, why? cuz you don't know what you're talking about...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
My IQ is 127 I doubt you even know how to test yours

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
And actually I just came to this post because of your mouth I like your nice comments they make me laugh. Besides I deal Fusion now and not Hifonics, and don't even tell me about Fusion cause I don't want to hear your childish opinions

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2858
fusion isnt all that bad tho. their powerplant subs are pretty nice, but i dont really like their amps IMO. there are better, but their subs are good

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
There new stuff is due to ship sometime this week hopefully, or next week. I can't wait to here there new stuff, I hope it is as good as they say its going to be, I still have 5 pairs of Jonah Lomu 5 1/4 speakers I haven't sold yet, lol.

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 16
Wow.For a guy boasting about his I.Q.you would think his spelling and grammar would be better..."and obviously you IQ is your shoe size","I can't wait to here there new stuff".I could probably going on forever pointing out his mistakes.But no sense in wasting that much time.As far as being a dealer goes... he doesn't seem too professional either(Trash talking is not a good motto for making sales).I wouldn't purchase anything from him that's for sure.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hey roberta I wouldn't sell a piece of gum to you anyways, because the only people on this post are ones that bad mouth other people, so why not join in the fun of things, I am more professional than you think. Don't judge someone without seeing them, and how there business is, I am a very successful business owner and enjoy toying with the young punks on here, so if your one of them then I hope you grow up one day, and no I wasn't trying to sell the speakers on here I was saying something to Bassman so A B C your way out of this conversation....

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 20
LOL!

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 43
You don't talk to strangers cause I nailed your @ss. Who cares if you hit 165. You probably read the meter wrong and it was 16.5. Cause to have a 127 IQ, your grammar and speech sucks. Fusion really isn't a bad product, but their amps are lil over priced. Do you also carry Legacy and Pyramid? How much are your Boss amps?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I don't sell crap amps, and my grammer is a little off because I can type faster than you can run. I'm done exchanging words with losers so I will leave it like this I knew more about car audio 10 years ago then you do your whole life, no I don't know everything because things and technology changes, but you have to evolve with it which obviously your stuck back in your childhood days of badmouthing people and talking about sh#t you don't know about. I don't even know why I come on here to even talk to anyone because you guys are like little AOL chatroom punks that can't have a decent discussion about topics, you spend more time telling people about there grammer, and there stupidness than you do helping, so why don't you stop eating your cheetoes and put your soda can down and go outside the house for once. Its not all that bad in the outside world. Get a life..
I'm a dealer, and just because I buy from distributor doesn't mean squat, I buy from Stinger, is that a Distributor, I buy from Audio America, Modz Distributing, Lesco Distributing, does that mean I'm not successful, think again..
No I don't buy big name brands because first of all they are overpriced, and second of all Sometimes your buying the name like Nike and I think Nike shoes suck, but that's my opinion and opinions are like a$$HoIE$ every one has one and they all stink. So goodbye and leave me alone and go bother someone else to get your rocks off...I'm going back to work to make some money unlike you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
And bassman a word of advice don't stoop to there level, and don't knock the Maxximus, you don't know what it can do nor can anyone on here afford the damn thing. And I dare you to find an amp that puts out 10,000 watts for $3500, you'll see me sometime I guarantee it, and all talk (not you as much, but some other numbnuts will see what its all about. Will I be running Hifonics, NO. I will be running Fusion's 2007 product line. Go look on there site and see the world records they beat already in July with 2 15's, and 4 15's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
And for you Mr. Holdem my IQ was mostly in math, not spelling, so what,If I don't proof read every post before I send it, that's why I can build boxes to spec and better. In lamens terms I build what is called a black box, if you even know what that means, you don't tell people how you made them or any specs and that keeps you on the top. But go buy your prefab box and keep on bumping dude

Gold Member

Post Number: 1586
haha, big deal with your hifo stuff, there are better brands you punk and fusion is not the biggest thing, good subs, and their amps are kinda funny... plus who cares if you type fast...

hifonics is only a good budget brand, nothing else... shut up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Hey Julie Bob I'm not trying to push the Hifonics issue anymore especially with your As$, you laugh too much, do you have turrets syndrome or something, hehe, haha, why don't you save your laughing breath for someone else, I'm sick of you going on post to post picking on people, GROW UP. Oh wait your in the Dominican Republic, that explains your lack of knowledge about anything, you must have a couple of 18's in the back of your ride with a Pyramid 4000 watt amp with the mids and highs running off the deck, right? Well anyways I'm done with your A$s too. Please keep up the good work your making this post and this forum disgrace. Go talk to yourself in a corner and laugh out loud there....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1595
i don't have pyramid, maybe you do... oh wait you have hifonics THE BEST BRAND you suck bro, hifonics is just a good budget brand, if you were smart, you'd be running some crystal compX, SI Mag, apx, treo, OH wait HIFONICS COLOSSUS IS THE BEST...

Hell no, is just one good amp, and WTH do you mind if i'm from DR... cuz my country is poor doesn't means that you know more than me...

That's why the forum sucks, cuz people like you doesn't know what they're talking about and trick the newbies to buy crappy systems

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Hey JUJU, I'll see you at the SPL arena sometime maybe, oh wait you aren't even in the states, guess I won't be seeing ya, bye.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1596
haha you're superior with your american thing, too bad i can't be there, i'd have killed you.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4533
STEREOPROZ if you are businessman then you should act like one. no sense in arguing and calling people names man.

i gotta admit though, i am a fan of hifonics higher end models. they are not just a good bang for a buck amp. they are more than that.

Bronze Member
Username: Rangetop

Post Number: 15
i just have to point out a couple of things. You cannot have an IQ in math and not in spelling. An IQ is an IQ and it never changes and it is based on everything, not just one aspect. And number two, you said "stupidness." Come on man, your IQ is not 127, which is decent, but not that far above average. And for the record, mine is 139, as tested in a real environment by a psychologist determining my entry into a gifted program at school. As such, I am perfectly qualified to see through your bullshit. And if you rip on Dominicans again I'll rip YOU a new one.

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 22
Haha watching all of this is pretty fun :-) I don't know why you guys even take him seriously.However,he is very entertaining.Stereo,please post some pictures of your awesome system,that way I know what to run.

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 375
did u notice how stereoproz always starts his post with "Hey" and then puts in a G@Y name that he made up tryin to be cool. If yuur I.Q. is so high, y do u put lame Azz names that my fvuckin 2 year old cousin could beat.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1458
Entertaining :-) :-) :-)

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1459
Entertainment till tha sub forum getz back :-) :-) :-)

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 377
i know that what im waitin for too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us