Memphis or ascendant audio

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 491
memphis mclass 12 or assassin 12, for loudest sql?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1117
i would take the assassin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 492
why

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 867
the asassin isnt really designed to get loud it more of a sq driver, yet it still does pretty decent in the spl department. dont know much about the memphis, sorry. i would imagine though esspecially for the money you arent going to get much better than the assassin.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1119
i'd take the assassin over the mclass cuase i've heard both and the assassin has a little better sq and spl than the mclass, considering both are sq subs and aren't really sql drivers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
ok, what would you recomend for 2 12" sql drivers for under 300$ and that would go good with a jl 500/1

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8212
Crystal ProX2's

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 247
chauncey post pics on this thread of your ride and system

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 874
the assassins are good and also sound splinter rl-i's

http://www.soundsplinter.com/rli_ignition_series_8_inch_and_10_inch_diy_subwoofe r_drivers.html

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 801
well, do you mean M3's? because if thats what your talking about im pretty sure there is at least one retard commmenting on this thread

"i'd take the assassin over the mclass cuase i've heard both and the assassin has a little better sq and spl than the mclass, considering both are sq subs and aren't really sql drivers."

M3's r ONLY SPL subs
i know for a fact the M3's would kill an assassin in the same situation for SPL. maybe not SQ, im kinda sad i missed the beginning of this thread because i couldve stopped you guys earlier

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1122
i'm not talking bout the m3's, i'm talking bout their mclass subs so don't so don't start calling people retards before you read the thread. he even says mclass so i'm pretty sure he doesn't mean the m3.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 803
ok well if you didnt notice i said IF your talking about the M3's your a retard, i wasnt sure, ive never heard there M1's, they probably suck

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
so which would have more spl 2 12" assassins or 1 15" M3?

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 807
well, the M3 is rated for 450rms or somethin like that but itll take like 700, you can put more power into the 2 12s so theyll prolly be louder, but it would be close, but the 2 12s have more surface area too, kinda an unfair comparison
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us