Best 1/0 gauge wiring kit?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3500
I've been looking around for a good priced 1/0 gauge wiring kit. Knuconceptz was my first choice, but they're out of stock. I'm willing to do ebay. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8194
look into kicker they have really good wire..

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3993
Look into monster cable wiring and JL audio

Both are Great.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 261
i use stinger... you can buy by the foot on hifisoundconnection.com

Username: Bayrent88

Post Number: 3
I also use stinger...i just bought a stinger 1/0 kit off ebay for like $80

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 289
^^^^^^Pretty much all of those are what I would suggest. Streetwires as well. Kicker would probably be cheapest...

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3509
I found a sweet deal on Monster Cable on ebay, and would have never looked had it not been suggested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Monster-Car-Audio-Multi-Amplifier-2000-Watt-Power-Kit-D_W0QQ itemZ270009659624QQihZ017QQcategoryZ71528QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I also found this Kicker, but the Monster has more cable/interconnects/etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Kicker-PKD1-1-0-Gauge-Dual-Amplifier-Kit-KX2500-1_W0QQit emZ260010457931QQihZ016QQcategoryZ79815QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Stinger seemed good, but these are looking better...JL was overpriced for the most part, unfortunately (and ugly too haha), there were only a handful of Streetwire 1/0 gauge kits and they were $100+

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 756
Audiopipe is the best bang for the buck and the kit looks pretty good ,, ive heard all good things about the wire the distro blocks and the inline fuse holders and i myself use the Pro ring terminals for all my installs ( i dont go for those Crimp ring terminals ) but the only down side is that alot of people give the Audiopipe RCA's a bad review so i wouldnt use the RCAs in the kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audiopipe-3000W-0-Gauge-PK-3000P-Amp-Kit-NEW_W0QQ cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38636QQihZ012QQitemZ220007831939QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 757
i dont think you will win the monster cable kit for less then the audiopipe buy it now price but you can give it a shot

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3517
Yeah, I'm going to try to get the Monster kit...thanks for pointing out the audiopipe. The reason why the monster would be better is it has more of the connectors and stuff I need. It's really hard for me to find connectors for 4 gauge wire and bigger around here...and yeah, I already have some really nice RCA cable!

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 760
the reason i say it will go for more is because it does have some extras and its a dual amp kit so people would be willing to give a little more for it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us