Question bout Audiobahn Amps.....

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 201
Is the Dub edition amps good cause my friend is selling me his for 60bucks its the DUB2502 2CH

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8146
i wouldnt buy 1...

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
why....i only need to power some C12 he had them hooked up to two P2 and they hit pretty loud

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 754
no

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
yeah i couldnt believe it either and they werent even powered to their full potentiol i was amazed i saw his set up and dangggg but now hes getting a hifonics brutus amp and a some CVX's

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
so should i get it or not?

Bronze Member
Username: _jw_

OH

Post Number: 13
if you heard it and liked it then why not get it????

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
i should but i would also like to hear what u guys recommend and if its cool and all cause everybody on ecoustics are helpful and know there stuff

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 746
Most the Dub stuff isnt even made by audiobahn unless its old old stock and even then on the box or on the product itself it would say made by audiobahn.. i know sellers say they are made by audiobahn buts its a lie and now you can get dub stuff at wal mart because audiobahn is no longer associated with them at all and dub decided to go main street and even drop the quality of there already poor built gear which would have to be done to end up in wal marts stores because wal mart makes companys out source so wal mart can offer lower prices to there customers but at a great sacrifice

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
oh ok then now i know, this forum is helping me understand alot better thats why i ask on here before i buy anything i dont know of
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us