3 SONY 12'S ONE SONY 2CHANNEL AMP

Username: Big_jc

FAYETTEVILLE, NC. CUMBERLAND

Post Number: 1
I have 3 SONY 1200 WATT 4 OHM SUBS AND A SONY 1200 WATT 2 CHANNEL AMP. Do i just connect all the likes and run it as a mono or what do i do connect both channels and split one sub. THANKS SO DESPERATE

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 253
you need to get 1 more and run 2 on each channel or hook one up to each channel and get another amp for the other one

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 746
your gonna need another amp, that ampll only go down to 4 ohms in stereo im pretty sure, and adding one will bring it down to 2 on the one channel

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca

Post Number: 481
Why did you buy Sony products? Sony su(ks balls.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 750
sony is awsome duh, jk try to get rid of em, if not, buy another speaker and another amp and do it that way

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 865
troy, not tryin to start anything at all.

i just heard that you were going to buy xplods, and it ended up being some other brand of sub, and now you have to pay for them???

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 768
well, i paid for em but im sending em back and getting xplodes cuz they sent power acoustic when they advertised presicion and they were cracked and they "dont work"

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 886
oh. ya. u said before you were gunna prove with ur friend that anything can sound good in the right box. i agree with you, because i have heard 2 12 sony xplods before in a really small sealed box, in a hatchback camaro, and they beat my 2 12 cvrs in spl and sq. no joke. i think they were old school xplods, they looked different. they were runnin off a rockford fosgate 1500rms amp, and im runnin an a8000t. lol

Username: Big_jc

FAYETTEVILLE, NC. CUMBERLAND

Post Number: 2
Thanks for all the advice only reason i ended up with them they were given to me FREE> they do sound better then some 15 PB that I had.

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 893
lol you should look into selling all of them soon.

Username: Eddylabrada

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4
ok so i got 2 new subs 12 inch 2000 watts rms power 4000 watts peak power at 4ohms and im looking for an amplifier but i dont know what to buy??? anybody got any sugestions?? thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us