Worth it?

Username: Steezy

Post Number: 1
One AM-4310 Car Audio Power Amplifier

Two 10" 500 WATTS Subwoofer model WO-1001

One 1200 Wire Amplifier KIT model KIT-2
$67
the brand for alll of this is cuspid, i have seen nothing but negative responses for the brand all over the forum, but it is very cheap and im broke. should i hold out for a better system?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2512
definently

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8085
hold out

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2516
u never get on aim!! c brown

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 689
ya c brown, my #1 supplier. get on aim sometime...we can talk, and see if you got anything new to sell me! LOL.

Post Number: 2
could i get some specific reasons against buying this, my friend has sony subs(which i understand suck) but im fine with that quality, i dont want to get into this for thousands of dollars, if i were to wait it out, what would you suggest?

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2541
how much are you lookin to spend on subs and amp

Post Number: 3
as little as possible... the most i could possibly do is: (dont laugh) like 250.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 726
DG 250 isnt a horrible start just get a single kicker CRV and a directed 600rms amp and in the future get another of the same amps and the same subwoofer and you will be good unless u catch that bug thats been going around on these forums with all the newbies... its that Bass Crazed Bug, makes you go wacky and spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on amps stereos High output alternators Subwoofers and top of the line Deep cycle batterys lol

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 727
buit dont touch any cuspid crap... maybe try to get one Kicker 12 and a amp powerful enough to push two so you can add another one when you get the money

Post Number: 5
where would i get this for as little as possble?

Post Number: 6
also, can i get specific problems with low quality equipment, besides breaking down, what are the noticable differences between lower quality subs/amps and high quality products.

Bronze Member
Username: Nikoncd

Post Number: 75
ebay you can find some great deals on some good quality USED equipment. As another suggested, Pioneer subs are fairly good bump/$ - http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4392.

You might be able to find something to power on ebay, hope I could help.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2572
is the 250 for sub(s) and amps and box and wires?

Post Number: 7
ya, but i have someone who will prob make the box for free and install. if someone could hit me up on msn messenger thatd be great. jd3162@hotmail.com itd prob be a lot faster than on the forum

Bronze Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 76
http://caraudiofactory.com/kicker-cvr12-price-each-p-202.html

sub

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/product_info.php?cPath=28_30&products_id=65

amp

$145 cant beat that

Post Number: 8
if i were to get the good amp, and use it to power the shitty subs, and upgrade later, after i get a job, would that work out ok?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 733
since the amps made by cuspid are horribly over rated ( the 1600watt amp does around 75rms ) it would mean that the cuspid subs are also horribly over rated because they would have there power based on being pushed by a cuspid so a 500 watt cuspid sub can probably only handle around 25-30rms which would mean a good amp would blow those things very fast and you wouldnt be able to get any bass out of them...if you want to go cheap then go cheap, its all good,, and some of the cheaper stuff isnt all that bad but the cheapest brand i can think of that is ok would have to be lanzar

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 778
who know??? but all i got to say is 10!!!

sorry for the post bassman

Post Number: 9
ok, ill prob just end up getting the cheap stuff and upgrading later. id kinda feel bad w/ a real nice amp and shitty subs anyway... my friend has sony subs and a pioneer amp, will he probly blow out his subs?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 742
Get the subwoofers below.. they are cheap,they require little power and they sound good and can handle around 100rms more then they are rated for but you can also power then with less and they will still work so get them and you will have around a 100 bucks left for a amp to power them with and that will be the 250 bucks you have to spend .. a buddy of mine has a pair of these and hes happy with them and i hear them all the time and they arent bad in my opinion.. but dont go off buying cheap junk or wal mart stuff when you can get these things at a decent price

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-06-15-KICKER-COMP-C15-SUB-4-OHM-500-W_W0QQitemZ180 007291462QQihZ008QQcategoryZ39772QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 250
"... its that Bass Crazed Bug, makes you go wacky and spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on amps stereos High output alternators Subwoofers and top of the line Deep cycle batterys lol"

you kinda snapped there caddillacDb.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 747
Nate the only time i seem to ever come to this Site is when im wasted so u will have to excuse the ignorant jokes >>> lmao
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us