Help please!

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1345
Do you guys know about an ebay seller who ships to unconfirmed address, i want to order a pioneer premier deh p580 MP and nobody does that (i think) Can someone help, me??

Anything will be appreciated

Bronze Member
Username: Dualshotty

Post Number: 98
well my uncle bought a video camera from someone that was unconfirmed address twice each time was a diff person one time he got the cam one time he lost his money so its risky idk but thas my thot on it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
sry but for that amp u said was perfect should i run 4 gauge wire for my amp kit and i could jus hook the sub up to the amp without doin any fancy wiring technique right

Gold Member

Post Number: 1350
with 4 awg you should be fine. I'm saying, i'm the one with "unconfirmed address cuz i'm not from US and i don't have american express, i need them to ship the receiver to a PO BOX then, it comes to my country. The problem is that the address on the credit card, doesn't matches to the PO BOX. Do you know a place i can order without that problem???

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
sry but for that amp u said was perfect should i run 4 gauge wire for my amp kit and i could jus hook the sub up to the amp without doin any fancy wiring technique right

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
oh im not sure of a place sry u cud do ebay and jus explain that to the seler and he wud prolly send it if u sent him a money order first or paid b4 he sent it i wud think that wud work

Gold Member

Post Number: 1354
thanks, i'll try that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us