CVX question

Bronze Member
Username: Tiggerboi87

Pensacola, FL United States

Post Number: 72
Would the kicker cvx 12 still sound good with the alpine mrd-605? I know that is it underpowering it a bit but is that too much? Will it damage it? Im askin because i already have the amp hooked up to a Type-R that i just put in yesterday but i want a little more spl and found the cvx for much cheaper than at a local shop around here.

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 977
i'd get a bigger amp for the cvx, you'd be underpowering it alot. and what kind of box you have your type r in?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
I have a premade universal ported box. I was getting a custom box for one made but the guy at the shop told me that if i was planning on getting another one (which i am) that i should just get the one for two instead for the same price. I would make it myself but i dont know how to do it or know anybody else that know how or can help me do it so i was just gonna have the shop make it for me. I am satisfied with the type-r but i want something that will hit harder. And i plan on getting two of whatever i decide to get.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1269
save more money, don't worry. Make it right

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
what other subs can hit a lil harder that need around 600 rms to them Or maybe i should just get another amp and another type-r and call it a day?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1274
you can do that if you want. A 15 CVR will pound hard too, that's your call. If you own one type R, try getting another amp+ another type R.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us