Massive audio

Username: 94chevyboy

Tampa, Fl

Post Number: 5
I been hearing about massive audio can some of you give me some feed back about their subs and amps

Username: Audioffile

Galesburg, IL U.S.A.

Post Number: 3
Four years ago I bought a Massive RS25. This was back when Massive really underrated their products. I have looked at Massive products more recently and amps of the same basic size are now rated at 100w a side. That makes me wonder if the company has changed their designs or management. I'm sorry I can't offer experience with their most recent lines.

I bridged it out and used it to run a JL 10w0 in a custom built (by me) ported box. The sound was big and the woofer was beginning to click from overexcursion long before I ran out of power. I thought it was an awesome little amp. But, I underworked it, so it should no surprise if it lasts forever. That said, a lesser amp may have been overworked in the same application.

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 543
about a month ago i got the 1500d and blew it in like 4 days, ??? i dont think the build quality is very good, my memphis 1100d was louder and supposedly less watts also th memphis sounded better, it was pretty good tho, i had it mounted on top of my box so thats prolly why it blew

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 11
Massive is still a great brand. Very dependable. There was a batch of 1500d's and 3000d's that had a minor defect, but all is well now. They are lil over rated, but the 1500d is pushing a clean 1400 rms. Yuor memphis is digital so it will sound lil better, but not sure if it is that much of a difference.

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 562
yeah, im not saying its a bad amp, jus memphis was better but also more expensive

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1318
yeah jeje.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us