What is this?

Bronze Member
Username: Nikoncd

Post Number: 69
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D290004926258&fromMakeTrac k=true

I've search google and ecoustics and have come up with nothing. Does this model exist - its not listed on the Arc site? I thought I'd ask everyone here if I could find nothing myself... I guess I will call up Arc if nobody here can offer any info.

And then slightly off subject, Orion D2400 vs an Xtant A6001. I am not keen on when amps splurge huge numbers on top of them (just seems wrong), I am refering to the Orion - but anybody have any experience with this new series? Thanks, I appreciate it.

Bronze Member
Username: Zulkir

U.S.A.

Post Number: 92
i have a old orion 1200d worked great till it tosted all the fuses and started to smoke..no idea y it worked for a few moths and then that happened.

Bronze Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 93
i would go with the orion..the new models seem to be way better then the old ones but it will cost u a arm and a leg for one.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2579
no sir, thge older orions are better, especially the HCCA series amps.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8400
Zulkir just showed that he is a newbie - lol .....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
so anybody else...?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1175
jeje rovin's right. No brand has their new stuff better than the older ones.

Bronze Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 94
have u actuly seen the book on the thing..they do way more stuff and are built better

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1179
Zulkir FYI, old amps were measured at 12V, nowadays they're at 14.4 or even 17 volts. The quality is not the same because, those companies created a reputation, that's like when you open a restaurant, your price is nice and the food is very good, when your bussiness is great, you start making bad food, and get more expensive. That's the nature

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
HMM... not that this isn't interesting, but could someone address the questions?
As for this... older orions must have some great quaility and are long lasting - older orion amps are being sold for more money than the new ones. haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us