Best subs and amp for 500-600 dollars

Username: Bassguy1979

Desplaines, Il

Post Number: 1
hi im just wondering in a month or so im goin to have enough money to spend 500-600 bucks tops on a good set of subs amp and box for the subs im looking for suggestions as i will be goin to an actual car electronics store that boasts having biggest variety in chicagoland. The one thing i do know is i will want a class d mono amp so i dont have to worry about the electrical system. keep in mind i drive a 1995 pontiac sunfire so im only thinking bout 2- 12' and an amp, also in that budget of 500-600$ has to be enough to cover the $70 install charge and wiring harness. thanx for any suggestions. i used to do installs for a hobby but decided to pay this time around because i just dont have the time.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 980
here's a setup but you'll need the big 3 upgrade.

2 AA arsenals and hifonics bx1606d.

Desplaines, Il

Post Number: 2
its my understanding those brands are costly and well with the big 3 upgrade i dont see that falling under 500-600 dollars plus install and wiring harness cost. correct me if im wrong also im open to other suggestions

Desplaines, Il

Post Number: 4
sorry to post again but cant seem to figure out how to edit the post, i also need to get a box for the subs that will all fall within the 500-600$ price range, in addition to stuff above

Bronze Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 47
is making your own box and installing the stuff yourself an option?

Desplaines, Il

Post Number: 7
not really , if i had time to do that id have time to do the install.

Silver Member
Username: Jonez788

Marshalltown, Iowa

Post Number: 193
That setup would be pretty close to your price range....

Desplaines, Il

Post Number: 8
bump ^^ any other suggestions when i go into look at the equipment at rays electronics i wanna know a few good setups not just one. thanx remember 500-600 dollar budget for sub or subs , amp, box and install +parts charge.

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 107
building your own box and installin all the stuff is a real money saver...lol at thought at first I thought u said good sub for 500 to 600 I was like .. hell..I get a mojo for like me...good sub for 500..lol..

but if u learn how to install everything and do it yourself type thing just buy the units u save like lots of money!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us