Hifonics XX Colosseus 3200X1

Bronze Member
Username: Bionickusb

Long Island, NY USA

Post Number: 12
Does anyone think this is a good amp.. Brand new.. New XX series.. 3200X1 at 2 ohm... Is it real power? I heard other lower lines are questionable but the XX series of Colosseus, Goliath, and Maxximus are real deal! I can get amp for $950 New in Box from an authorized Dealer.. I want to power 2 12" Vega Strokers..

What is your opinion on this amp? Remember I am not going to competitions. This will be in a Saturn

Bronze Member
Username: Cocizzie

Bakersfield, Cali.

Post Number: 31
i personally think that is a great amp,it takes an 300 amp fuse so it gots plenty of power.remember to upgrade your alt.you will probally need a 250-300 amp high output alt and atleast 1 deep cycle battery.what amp are you using for your highs?i personally chose hifonics xx series myself,i have the xx hercules 2000 wrms@1 ohm,and the xx olympus 1000 wrms.im running my herc to two dual 4 ohm treo ssi's.im getting installed this weekend.i hope my treo's can handle a 1000 watts a piece,there 750rms.you should check out sonic electronix you can get that amp for $750 with warranty,they have good deals.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 924
is a nice amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us