Audiobahn A2002T

Bronze Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 56
Does anyone know the fuse on this amplifier? Or does anyone know what gage of wiring kit to use? Right now, I have 300 watt wiring kit from Sound Quest (don't know what gage it is). Will this wire work with Audiobahn's A2002T? I really don't want to unwire everything but, if I have to, I have to...

Im thinking of replacing my MTX with this amp since my MTX is being stupid and not working for some reason.

Bronze Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 58
anyone?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1768
i would use 8 or 10 awg wiring kit. pref, 10. 8 would be overkill but its still fine.

donmt know the fuse on that anmp... look around on the net

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1769
it has 25A x 1 Fuses

Bronze Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 60
Ok, my MTX has a 20A x 1 fuse so would switching the amp make a difference in the performance of the wire?

This is the wiring kit that I have installed right now but, its blue instead of red. Will this support the Audiobahn A2002T ok?

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOUND-QUEST-10-GA-300W-AMP-KIT-TWISTED-RCA-FUSE-HOLDER_W0QQi temZ9742496285QQcategoryZ32808QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 63
anybody?

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 415
http://cgi.ebay.ca/A8002V-Audiobahn-800W-RMS-2-1-Ch-Intake-Amp-NEW-A8002T_W0QQit emZ9742407856QQihZ008QQcategoryZ48597QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#Shipp ingPayment

Is that a good amp??

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1784
joe, yes that would work fine

car audio, did u just steal a thread? lol... good amp, i thought u already had a audiobahn amp or somthin

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 416
noo isnt that the same amp type?

I had Lanzar. Im looking to change to Kicker and AUdhioban if i can sell my lanzars.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us