Username: Krazyj

USA

Post Number: 81
overall who makes the better amps

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 982
i would say overall the JL has a better quality but the Memphis is also hase huge power amps. The largest JL is the 1000/1 which I love since its a regulated power supply with impedance from 1.5ohm to 4ohm and voltage as low as 11V. But Memphis makes quality amps too but no features really stick out to me. If you get the JL with warranty go with them, if not I'd pick whichever is cheaper.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3377
"better"
as far as what?

both good, but you cant go wrong with MEMPHIS as a whole. If you need 1 ohm stable, get the Memphis.

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 430
out of expierience with both id say memphis, if you ask me its sound is way nicer, the main thing i like about JL is the power through the ohms, thats pretty sweet, but memphis

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 927
The only thing that sets JL amps apart is thier regulated power supply. They are not terribly underated. They also do well on a stock electrical system b/c they can run well at lower voltages.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 801
they're both good, memphis is getting pricey too, jl has all the things stated above but memphis has some big models, very powerful and better than jl 1000/1. Memphis is very underrated too.

Bronze Member
Username: Scorpionzero454

Post Number: 18
Memphis makes the best amps out there, there's no doubt about it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us