Which is Better?

Bronze Member
Username: Dodge_dylan

Kennett, Missouri Usa

Post Number: 12
Which is a better subwoofer? A Kicker CompVR 05CVR122 or a Kicker Solo-Baric L5 06S12L54? Also which ever1 u think is better how many do u think i need? 2,3 or 4?

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 187
well what kind of vehicle and do you have an alt and do you have the power to run 2, 3, or 4? also tell people what you budget is

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2417
in general, the CVR will have better SQ then a L5. neither is really better then the other, its just whichever fits your needs.

the number depends on what you can power as stated above by JB. what you can fit in the car and how much bass you really want. also remember, if you have a large number of subs, SQ will be deminished, and you will have to upgrade your mids and highs to keep up, or they will be drowned out and you will just have bass.

and why are you only limiting yourself to Kicker??

Bronze Member
Username: Dodge_dylan

Kennett, Missouri Usa

Post Number: 13
i have a 2000 dodge ram extended cab 4x4. Also i'm planning 2 also put new speakers in my truck also if i need more power i'll get more power. i just need 2 know what subwoofers yall think is better 4 now. Also I heard kicker is good and if u have any other brands u would like 2 recommend let me know please.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us