Memphis and Powerbass and Crossfire 1 Brand?

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 637
Just got a memphis amp, and a sticker on the back refers to PowerBass. Are Memphis and Powerbass affiliated some how? At a powerbass store in RI the guy had a few memphis amps, but i didnt think anything of it. And at another shop that sold Memphis, there were powerBass items there too. Anyone know? Aslo is Crossfire a spin off of Memphis as well. Thats what one guy told my.

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 385
well ive got a memphis dealer down here and ive never seen power bass or crossfire, but id be pretty pissed that they put an ugly sticker on my beautiful memphis if i were you, what amp did you get jw, ive got the 1100d its sweet

Silver Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 639
its a PR200.2

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3346
no Memphis was affiliated with FULTRON...
the PR200.2 is a powerfull amplifer, I had it on (2) 5.25 and (2) 6x9s and kept the gain under half... It was plenty loud! It would even melt cheap tweaters... :-O

Silver Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 647
Yea, im running 2 6x9s at just less then half gain. I gonna throw the amp meter on it to see what the actually watts are at 13.8 volts.
I have a kenwood amp with the built in amp meter and it bumped 54 amps at 13.6 = 734wrms. Nice for the 750 wrms L7,
Any way no ideas about ^^^ being affiliated uhm, Maybe Ty M. has some insight.

Silver Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 656
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Scorpionzero454

Post Number: 19
crossfire has nothing to do with memphis, but powerbass is one of their lines, just like rockford has the power and punch, memphis has pr, m class, mojo, powerbass are the older ones though, they don't make those anymore

Silver Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 661
this is a newer PR seierios amp, Maybe just an old sticker?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us