Banged for a Buck?

Bronze Member
Username: Nikoncd

Post Number: 16
prolly heard this 1.5 BILLION times, but... best amp for your dollar? More specifically, a nice 500-600RMS class d amp that really just puts out quailty power/sound... something you can't go wrong with, that you will live with and cherish forever and ever. there is probably a few of them, but I'd like your personal take on it! :-)
*There is probably a couple of you out there (all of you, haha)... that probably had something like this 'back in the day' that you have longed replaced, but always look back at with fond memories... what was it? :-)

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2655
lol jl 500/1

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 854
500/1 or xenon 600.1

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3273
memphis MC500.1 or MCD500.1 or PRD500.1
my lil MC500.1 was like MAGIC...

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 114
i have a jl 500/1 that im going to let go for 240 shipped if your interesd, ive been slackin lately, but he pics should be up by tomorrow, let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Nikoncd

Post Number: 20
i think the 500/1 is getting relatively cheap, i much a rather go with it then an equivalent apline or mtx. I am not familiar with PhoenixGold or Memphis amps though, sound fairly good though :-)

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1646
a8002t ( too much power though) - best bang for buck amp IMO

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 60
bassman- does that amp really last bc it is sooo cheap, i mean i want something that wil thump the crap outta my subs but that amp just cant be that powerful for such a cheap price.. or can it... also which would you prefer, the a8000t or this http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=15533http:/ /www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=15533

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1669
your link didnt work.

but i have a a8002t and it puts out tons of clean power. i was actually very surprised with the power that it puts out. issac (on this foum benched this amp) and one of my friends did and both of them said the amp put out 800 watts. so IMO, this is one of the best amps that you can get for ur buck. It's also always mentioned on this site for people who are on a budget. I have had the amp for 2 years now and have had zero problems

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1670
the link did work. i would def get the a8002t. The intake series amp from audioburn are the only ones that i would CONSIDER. The other ones are overrated and they cost wayyyy too much for the quality

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 63
thanks a lot bassman, but one more question??? I was gonna buy the MB Quart RAA1000 from onlinecarstereo but they were out of stock. How do you think that Audiobahn amp(a80002t) compares to that MB Quart RAA1000 I was gonna buy???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us