Ridin Dirty?

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 159
The song "Ridin Dirty" is CONSTANTLY being played on the radio here in new york...why must they kill songss

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 907
hahaha that song is like 5 months old and they still playing it? that song was played on the radio alot a couple months ago when it first came out in the west coast. i got tired of it from hearing it too much.

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 148
ya thats y i dont listen to the radio..... MP3 cd's all the way... never play out anything.... Maybe he should take a shower if he ridin dirty..lol(ya i kno he talking about dirty as in legally)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3766
that is the ONLY good song on his new CD......but it is SOOOO played out, that it really doesn't count.....so his CD sucks.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1583
they stil playin dat song ova here in da west coast over n over

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2650
lol thats the only thing that plays down here pretty much...i still think its pretty decent though.
il tell ya a song im addicted to lol.
Top Back-T.i

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 161
The thing is...they take a sweeet song like ridin dirty, and over play it so much that nobody can stand hearing it anymore, i have an idea, play a really good song a few times a week so it dosent get old as fast then stop playing it and re introduce it a few months later...idk just dont flippin kill a song on the radioo

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 67
Actually his CD aint that bad but ridin dirty sucks... ive had his CD since release and people used to say o that song sucks and now they're singin along...thats radio for ya folks

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 164
Here in Florida they play mrs new boody every 5 seonds I just wnt to shoot someone when i hear it i hate it so much.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1043
they play both of those songs here in the bay a lot... except they play a remix called "Ms. Bay B00ty" it sucks

Username: Ghettobumpn

Tha Hood

Post Number: 2
That ridin dirty shiznit was old when it was dropped. I love rap but it's goin down the tiolet, but its huge and now smpells so foul, the tiolets plugged up.

Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 6
that is exactly why i dont listen to the radio. ridin dirty is really a good song but when everyone plays it it gets ridicoulously old. i dispise mainstream music so its sad to see a former underground rapper become all poppy. even three 6 has gotten pretty bad about it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us