I dont know whats wrong

Bronze Member
Username: Krazyj

USA

Post Number: 62
I have an alpine amp (mrp f320)and a RF p2(10) I have the power wire connected to the (+) terminal on the battery. the remote wire connected to the amp control wire(blue/white wire on the eclipse 5425)the RCA's are from the non-fader outputs into the channel 1 and channel 2 inputs of the amp. I have the positive and negavtive sub output wires running to the correct locations on the sub from the amp. does any of this sound wrong? i dont get sound from my sub. how can i tell if the ground is bad. when i move the ground around the sub will suck in for a sec then nothing and it sparks a lil bit then nothing? can some1 help me please?If i did this wrong can some1 tell me where to hoook everything up.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3107
Where is the ground connected? Be sure to double-check your RCA wires too.

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 63
what could be wrong with the RCAs how can u tell if the ground is good enough. its mounted to the place where the spare tire goes(paint removed and everything)

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 64
anyone?

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 65
bump

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3116
The amp is turning on, right?

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 66
the amp is turning on

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4058
is the non-fader option on your hu on?

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 67
yes the non fader option is on the head unit

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4060
maybe its the settings on the amp. did you read the manual for the amp? check the troubleshooting part on your manual. from reading what you posted above, it appears that you did everything correct.

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 68
when the light on this amp is on is it a good or a bad thing

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 901
I thought on the Eclipse the solid blue is your amp turn on and the blue/white is the antenna wire. I'll check my 8454 when i get it back in. Also some HU don't have enough power to turn on two amps at once so you might want a relay. And where have you been Krazy? Figured out the subs yet?

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 69
i have it hooked to the blue wire now

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 70
i only have 1 amp, and yea i think im going with eclipse ti just 1 15", ive been working

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 71
bump

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 908
So does it work now? You may have a short also so might want to check fuses especially if you sparked it. And the Eclipse Ti.....o man.....makes me a sad panda(lol, too much South Park last night )...

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 73
i havnt bought the ti yet i was just throwing that out there

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 74
and no it doesnt work still,,,,,,,what messenger do u have i need to talk live with u one of these nights alter

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 912
AIM, same name...actually i looked at my 8443 its blue/white. Is it still under warranty? And i'll be on AIM tonight.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 90
U may have burned out channels on your amp also, do you know anybody with a system in there car? Take there rca wires and run it to your amp if they are long enough. if you get sound its your rca wires that are bad. I just fixed some girls rca's last week, she didnt mount her system down so the box was sliding around and bent the $hit outta the rca heads, well the rubber around the back cant really tell they are broke but the wires on the inside disconnected. i wigled it around for a good 10 minutes and had sound for a brief second and that let me kno it was them. if u need more help im on AIM alot D92StEaLth

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 915
WHICH LIGHT IS ON THE AMP, I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH COLOR IT IS BUT IF ITS IN PROTECT MODE THATS BAD. DO CHECK THE RCA'S AFTER YOU'VE CHECKED EVERYTHING ELSE.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us