Best amp for 2 type R's?(175$ or lower..)

Silver Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 120
what is the best amp i can get for 175$ or lower...that will push my subs nicely..?

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 229
probably a hifonics

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 900
Look at the Audiobahn A8000T or A8002T. Actually puts out their rated power and are good budget amps.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 235
im probably gonna get SOME backup, but, stay away from audiobahn, those are alright for audiobahn, but im pretty sure youll be happier with hifonics

read up on audiobahn in this forum

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 236
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product.display&product_id=4206

you could try that, im not sure i didnt look for long, but if you go on that website you could find some good stuff

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 901
Troy, that Hifonics will not be able to push the Type Rs to well, I am pretty sure type Rs are 500 wrms a peice. But you are right Hifonics are good budget amps as well.

Actually many people on this forum say that the A8000T is a pretty good amp. Their was a lot of talk about it a while ago and so several people did bench tests and found that it did it's rated power, with decent build quality. Not saying I would ever buy one, but if you are on a budget, it is definately not a bad route to go.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 241
yeah like i said that was just a quick find, no research done , but if that wasnt audiobahn i would prolly say get it

dont expect ANY customer support

Silver Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 121
yea i'll probly go with the audiobahn for now...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us