Stereo separation

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 257
does anyone know what Stereo separation means? No I dont mean my system got jacked....In my mag it lists a bunch of amps and specs for em, cheap amps seem to have lower ratings, but not always, and expensive amps seem to have higher ratings. again not always. Example Lagacys are in the 60s
menphis are in the 60s Arc Audio is in the 70s, Hifonics are in the 70s. Does it even matter???

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 260
Never mind I did something weird,, I left the group and looked for information on the Outside. For anyone else interested.
FM Stereo Separation: A measure of the ability of an FM tuner to re-create a vivid stereo effect. Measured in dB (decibels), the higher the figure the better.
Also, someone asked about this before so hear it is. You know, I just found out I had this feature on my HU about a week ago. Have had HU for the last 2 years. Thanks to how ever brought it up...
Loudness: This control allows you to boost the lower frequencies in your music for full, rich sound at lower volumes.
BTW what ever happened to the Tech folks that used to be here? GW or J.....they used to help with this stuff. I figure they just moved on like I will when I find something better to waste my time online with..DLing movies is always fun...and time consuming.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us