Anyone tried the new Pioneers? like the 880?

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 207
I've got an 860 and a new in box spare(because I like this unit so much). Have you all tried the new 880? looks kinda ugly and Pie dropped the line out to 5volts but its got a 16 band EQ up from 13 on my 860.

Any thoughts?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2080
I have the 880 and i love it.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/220835.html

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6947
Benny do u want to get rid of 1 of those hu's??

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 211
Ya! I could use the money. I just pulled the system from my truck and stuck in an old Blua Frankfert am/fm. left my Bostons in the doors pulled the two SS amps and thru in an old 60 watt Alpine.
thing hits good for such old school stuff. I've also got a Boston Pro 10.5 woofer thats got almost no hours and looks new(for sale).

What do you want to pay for the 860?

Benny.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3690
Bump for a very nice HU. I own a DEH-P860MP and am not selling it anytime soon.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6957
through me a price, im not good a suggesting them

Bronze Member
Username: Blkwardog

Post Number: 52
wut are ur guys' thoughts on the new 780mp?? its got the aux imput wich iv seen ppl complain about on the 860 and i like how it looks. on ebay ther a lil more than 300 shippd and was jw bout wut other ppl thought. only thing that bothers me is its motorized faceplate

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2146
the 780 is a nice unit. got just about everything you'd need and theres really no difference between the 780, 7800 and 880. i don't think the 7800 will read ACC files like the 780 and 880 do. and the 880 has a little more EQ options then the 780.

i don't know about the AUX inputs, i never use them.
why does a motorized face bother you??

i have the 880 and its a great unit. but if flash is your thing, go with the 780.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigsim

Post Number: 75
The 7800 does read AAC files, according to the Pioneer site. It also has 5V pre-outs, so apart from the extra warranty, I don't know that the Premier is any different than the normal Pioneer version this year.

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2175
wasn't sure on the ACC files, but have noticed some of the non-premier versions won't read ACC files like the premier ones will.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us