Orion 2500d gains

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 297
how do i set all the gains for my amp an it said theres no bridgein an theres 2channels all i got do is use 1 channel an it goin straight 2 bridge an how do i set all the other gains iam usin a re sx in a ported box tuned @ 26hz

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 298
an y doesnt the amp have any fuses?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2079
not all amps have on board fuses. in that case, its a good idea to put another inline fuse close to the amp.

i don't know the exact setup on that amp, but you should set the Sub Sonic Filter to 26Hz, the Low pass on your HU to 80 and either turn off the Low Pass on the amp or turn it to 90-100Hz so the two won't interfere. turn off any kind of boosts.

to set the gains, really i'd turn them all the way down, play whatever kind of music you normally listen to, then turn the gains up till you have enough bass present for your tastes. if you are trying to get everything you can out of the amp, look into an Oscilloscope. and if the amp has voltage markers on the gains, turn it to where it matches the Pre Out Voltage of your HU.

the two inputs are prob not 2 channels. just gives you more space to hook speaker wire too. makes it easy when using large gague wire and multipul drivers.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 328
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 741
that thing got 2 power supplies...an it can draw some serious current too....right...wish i could get.....the RAA-1000 is decent....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us