Rockford Fosgate X7

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 394
what do think about it? is a it a good amp? what is a good price, i am thinking of buying one.

Bronze Member
Username: Jpio24

Schaumburg, IL

Post Number: 22
havent heard much about them, but i loved my older fosgate. Off topic-How u like ur sw9152? Does it hit lows well and handle power?

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 420
absolutely love it, hits the lows real well to a point then my stupid hu like cuts out and doesn't want to play any lower:-( i only got 1200wrms going to it now and it is begging for more that is why i want the X7. what do think about an old school rf 1500bd?

Bronze Member

Schaumburg, IL

Post Number: 26
1200w??? That sub is only 750w rms 1500peak. I know eclipse are built tough, but didn't know they could take that much.
I had the 1000watt amp, but a guy i know at university of illinois won their schools competition w/ 2 1500bd's making over 150 db's with 2 W6's

Bronze Member

Schaumburg, IL

Post Number: 27
I assume ur sw9152 is sealed box. Have you taken it to any competitions?

Bronze Member
Username: Shman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 95
sw9152's are 750rms per coil... 1500rms all together...just fyi, and his sub is real loud, he did end up getting the X7 (1650rms benched) and its almost unearable to sit in his car...

Bronze Member
Username: Shman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 96
oh yeah, it in a 4cuft ported box... it bounces a full pop can in the air on his roof about 3 1/2-4 inches!!! no comps...yet

Bronze Member

Schaumburg, IL

Post Number: 28
Sounds pretty crazy. I've heard they are rated per coil, but all subs that i know of are all rated per sub, not by coils. Wouldn't the website say "per coil" if that was the case??

Bronze Member

Schaumburg, IL

Post Number: 29
What amp u got going to it now thats pushing 1200w? Sub is set at 2ohms?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us