Remote Wire

Bronze Member
Username: Bies08

Wheaton, Kansas

Post Number: 54
Hey, i've had my subs in since about december....it's been acting up but i've never gotten around to fixing it, I think it's my Remote Wire, but im not sure. The amp will turn on and off every once in awhile. I'll be driving down the road and all of a sudden they'll turn off. Then they'll turn back on sometimes, but sometimes they just stay off. I had one of my friends install everything, so i was going to take it into my local car stereo place, but i wanted to see if you guys could tell me before i go out and spend money on it! Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 227
Are you trying to pull to low of a load from your amp? That will usually send the amp into protection mode and turn it off.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1822
could be too low a load on the amp. bad ground. loose connection. poor charging system. inadequate wireing. amp getting too hot...

Bronze Member
Username: Bies08

Wheaton, Kansas

Post Number: 55
well like the amp is aight, its not the protection mode...if its on protection mode then it says an abreviation for it...but instead it doesn't even have anything..its a Class D amp and it doesn't have anything on the space..to let yo uguys know its a MRD-M605. I've checked everything, I know its not the amp because i had a friends amp do it to me before.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us