Audiobahn Digital amps?

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 890
Are these amps any good? Specifically I'm looking at A1502DP to run my front components. Thanks for your time.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 781
i would get something else. for $ 350 you can get a nice amp that would fit your compnents better

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1743
audiobahn isnt very good at all. their higher end amps are decient, but nothing special. everything else they make, stay away from.

if you post what kind of budget you are looking at and what kind of speakers you plan on powering with the amp you will get some better suggestions.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 787
i actually beleive that their lower end amps, the intake series are the best amps they make. the higher up ones lose the power they claim to put out and the price jumps up alot

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 891
I already have an MTX on my fronts, but I wanted to pick up a little more power. MY buddy had an Audiobahn digital amp, and it sounded quite decent.

I will probably just look for a nice PPI Art amp, thanks for the opinions.

Audiobahn HCT amps are actually quite nice form what I hear though.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

Post Number: 135
iv got the a6004t and it works great, and puts out the power it says, i dont know how much power your looking for but hte a4002t puts out 100x2rms i belive and its like 100$ online

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 223
I have an A1502DP & an A1504DP and they work very well...and they are 1ohm stable in all channels (I know because I was running some type R's off of 2 channels on the A1504DP.

You can get the A1502DP from Eclectic Mart (Ebay) for alot less than $350....got mine for a little over $200 including shipping.

I've owned a lot of amps and for the money I think the Digital series is close to the top of the list for $$ vs. performance.

Now Audiobahn's subs and speakers are a whole different story...wouldn't own those if you gave them to me.

Just my $.02 if course and I know other people will bash this post no matter whther they've listened to the digital series or not.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 423
they're decent but too expensive for what they do, their higher models
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us