HELP! With Cross over's and Equilizer's

Username: Josephman

Post Number: 4
ok here it goes i have a problem so i have the CDA-9853 i think its excellent i have majors problems with it but if someone could please help me out with this one issue. I have a 2003 Mitsubishi lancer with the 9853 i have Alpine type S 2-way 6 1/2's in the rear with clarion 6 1/2's 2 way in front i got 2-way speakers because i want all my high and mids in the car and no lows. so here is my problem i dont now how to use the x-crossover properly or the time correction i need to equilize the speaker system out enough to stop having the distorting bass in the car it sounds good but i know it could sound better. i went to Alpine web site to use the I-peronilize but i have no idea what i was doing could someone please help me maybe go to the website adjust the things as needed and send me the file looking at all those number is like looking at german to me so if someone could please help me out with the equilizing of my car that would be awsome.
-Joseph-

Bronze Member
Username: Bobimpact

Danbury, CT US

Post Number: 31
Take it to your local car audio store, pay them, and just adjust volume from now on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us