FOSGATE P10002 or POWER T10001BD?

Bronze Member
Username: Fuse

Post Number: 13
Need some opinions... Rockford Fosgate P10002 ($259) or the Rockford Fosgate Power T10001BD ($345) both factory refurbished? Pushing two DVC 4 ohms 500 watts RMS / 1000 Max.

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1003
the power amp gives closer to 1500 watts..at 1 ohm which is what u can wire your subs at

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1570
The T10001BD has a better power supply and will put around 1,600-1,700 at 1 ohm... And if it's the 2006 version, I'd highly recommend the T10001BD. They're putting a beefier power supply in 'em and they're supposed to come close to 2,000 watts (so I've been told by multiple people, all reliable).

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 733
i highley dought that amp puts out 700 more watts than what is says it will. the amp is supposed to be 1000 @ 1 ohm. i dought it could hit 1700. the rockford amps are usually overrated, not underrated by that much

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1009
the power series amps are very solid.. the t10001bd has a 150 amp fuse i think as well.. so it can safely make that power.. they are underated..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Thanks everyone! Looks like its the T10001DB for me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Has anyone had any experiences with refurbished amps? Both of these amps are refurbished "Factory Refurbished" so the ad reads. I have never bought anything refurbished. Well... I did buy an HP fax once about three years ago and it still works fine but, that is not an amp. So... any input from any of you out there will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Fuse

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 506
i never bought anything thats a factory refurb.....I had a factory refurb done to my H/U by ALpine......It been done for almost a year and half...no problems on it....but....where are u going to buy that amp from.....cuz i was looking into geting that amp...right now i have a MB quart raa-1000.....it great....I love it now that i finnaly have it adjusted right...LOL...(took me almost a year...yes a year...) 500 watts..but let me now where u getting this amp...

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6439
95% of the time refurb amps are brand new amps with old cases, also the company usally will give u a warranty if anything goes wrong, so im all for refurbs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us