Please help me with my Hifonics amp problem

Bronze Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 71
I just bought a used Hifonics BX1500 for my sub, and i just installed it with my friend, we havent installed any amps before but together we got everything connected to the sub (12" Orion H2). Now theres like 6 settings u can adjust on the amp but i didnt kno what they did so i left them. Uhh i turned my car on and the sub worked but then i turned my car off and on again right then and the amp dosent turn on... no lights or anyhting...idk what should i check?? The shut off when i turned the music on...it just randomly shut off.. ANY IDEAS??? If you need to know anything else to help me please ask.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5445
check your fuse's. under the hood, and at your amp. Does your radio turn on?

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 120
maybe your remote wire if it's not getting power

Bronze Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 50
check your ground wire?

Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 4
dont know jeff.But I am interested to find out.Ive been looking at the brutus series too,but dont know an honest place to get one.The ebay stores ive seen have had some neg feedback on them.such as people getting amps that didnt work at all.and some with serial #s scratched off.please keep me posted on here.hopefully yours is fine and its just a remote problem.dont sound good though.

Bronze Member
Username: Bachatero07

Post Number: 93
i agree with james. check your fuses. especially the ones on the power wire from the batt and on the amp itself. (i hope you did put a fuse on the power wire from the batt very close to the batt.)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us