ALPINE AMP

Username: Rayadicto

Post Number: 5
what is the best alpine amp for two 12" alpine r types 4 ohms?? i want the BEST alpine amp for them but i want to make sure i dont blow them thanx!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6350
why alpine

Bronze Member
Username: Nanbakat

Mexico CityMexico

Post Number: 20
If it's got to be Alpine...

You need a 1000W mono amp. Either the mrd-m1005 or the new PDX1000.

The type-R can take 500W RMS so splitting the output from either of these amps and sending it to each of the subs is your best bet.

Alternatively, you could wire one mrd-m605 to each sub, but that would cost more.

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 123
what vc are they. cause if you want an alpine amp your going to have to get either a m-605 or a m-650 for each sub and wire them at 2ohm load to get the 600wrms. believe me 400wrms to each sub will not make them move.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6928
IMO - do not give them exact 1000wrms cause i found in my experience (& others here will back me up) they easily handle about 600wrms each

kicker 1200
orion 1200
re 1200 www.reaudio.com
ED 9 http://www.edesignaudio.com/us.php ....

Username: Rayadicto

Post Number: 6
well i went 2 an audio store and they wanted me 2 put the mrd-m650 and wire it at a 2 ohm load, i thought that would work good, but now u guys got me thinking, so the best bet would be the mrd-m1005??

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 129
no, imo getting the 1005 will be cheaper, but i would go with the 2 m650's. it'll be a little more expensive but you'll be alot happier with the end result. those subs can easily handle the 600wrms. and put them in ported, not sealed.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 118
subs can take a beating like.. uh..like Gonzaga and that fegh morrison hahaha...

kickerkx1200.1 has over 1450W peak output and these babies are rockin.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 296
IMO, ED nine 1 350$ shipped
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us